CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 13, 2008

Way-back Wednesday

There just aren't a whole lot of candids of me, that's why these are all studio and school stuff!
Dorky though I may look, I think I'm pretty dang cute here.

5th grade.  I was in love with Jamie Stewart.  This was taken on the very day I was devastated to overhear him and another girl talking about how I needed deodorant.  Oh, yeah?  Well, your hair was ugly, Jamie!

8th grade.  Another example of how I dressed so unlike me for picture day.  I never wore button down shirts, or pink!  But I did love those earrings.  I still have them.  And at some point, you will see me wearing them.  Because I still do.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Grade school/Middle school sucked! How to we save our kids the torture?

Missy said...

I wonder how dirty that carpet you're sitting on in the first picture is! It looks like it's been through a lot! Don't you love the 80s?

Shannon said...

I think you are completely adorable in the first picture! I have a soft spot for kiddos with glasses! And yeah, the pink shirt, not you, but I think we all did that for some reason! That is why most school pictures are awful!

Shannon said...

UM, not that yours are, LOLOL. I actually think it is a pretty good picture! Just not you :)

Ashley said...

Ok, you are rocking some good hair. 80's hair but it still looks pretty hot. (2nd pic)