CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 13, 2008

Asking a ridiculous favor...

I have been wanting to paint our living room for two years now, and I've had a very specific color in my head. A color which is hard to define, but which I usually describe as the of the wings on my Tinkerbell figurine. Then Miss Black Apple posted some pictures the other day, and I realized that her bedroom is the very color I want. I have some paint color card thingies from Behr, and I am trying to figure out which one matches! If any of you have some time, click on Behr, from there click on "Start Color Smart" and do a search these colors: Botanical Tint, Sweet Rhapsody and Cool Jazz. Which one matches? Or are they both wrong? HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP. I don't want to regret my living room paint like I regret my kitchen paint!

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

sweet rhapsody and cool jazz seem like they are in the same color family...BUT sweet r. is darker, and i vote for that one. good choices, though!

Ashley said...

It won't let me click on it. When you are ready to purchase and paint, I'm still available to help.

Missy said...

I vote for Cool Jazz because Botanical Tint seems like it's a bit too bright. Pretty color, though! I can see red accents in your future!

Kelli said...

I was thinking the same thing, Missy. I always want bright, but when I actually get it on the wall, it's too much. I definitely think it will be Cool Jazz. And yes, red accents. I even thought of one red wall...

Shannon said...

Sorry I am so late in voting! LOL, but I like cool jazz, and sweet rhapsody bestest! Good luck, and please let me help you paint when you decide to do it :)