CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 26, 2008

Come back, Spring, you fretful Mistress

Well, there's nothing too exciting here today. Although I complained about the lingering warm weather back in the fall, I'm ready for its return. Today was such a tease, and the boys and I spent lots of quality time enjoying the outdoors. Poor little Fynn, as a way to protect his foot, since he still can't wear real shoes, I put him in socks with these ugly little sandals that still let his sore breathe. He was quite...um... let's say interesting-looking in his little ensemble. So all in all it was a swell day, with fun had by all. And even though I know the warm weather will be gone tomorrow, meep, I am loving this major wind we have going on. I love a strong, powerful wind that rocks the house and makes all the trees whisper furiously. It's the perfect lullaby, only second to a violent thunderstorm.

Soooo tired, mustn't leave couch...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh gosh! I love this wind too, it is slamming agaisnt the windows here in my office and it makes me feel so cozy and safe! I love violent weather! I love that we get good violent storms here, the only thing I dont like is that they normally roll through SO FAST! In Oregon they would linger for days, with lots of rain and thunder off and on, that is the best!

elisa said...

Hi kelli, sorry i was sucha bum on the phone this morning! I really hope you guys don't get sick, it would be miserable on top of everything! i made all this preschool stuff last night, I was excited about showing the kids but hopefully we can use it next week! Hope you have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I like bacon.

Amber said...

I do miss those thunderstorms. I haven't seen or heard a good thunderstorm in more than 4 years. I can't decide...snow or thunderstorms?