CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 06, 2008

Way-back Wednesday

I'm going to run out of pictures soon; I really don't have that many.

Mom, me and Ashley.

Some random guy had a little horse in our neighborhood, and for some reason, we got pictures on it. Yeehaw.

I must be about 14 here, and I was so utterly, completely, heart-breakingly in love with this guy. It was devastating. Some of you know who he is. I wonder if he ever knew... We still have some common connections, so it's very possible he'll know soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should avoid random guys with little horses...especially if they also have a van.

Kelli said...

Oh, well, my mother was present, and apparently that's what he was there for, I guess. Although in this day and age, I would NEVER let my kids near the guy.

Jenny said...

That guy with the horse came to our neighborhood, too. My mom packed both me AND my little brother on the pony and yes, I've got the picture. I remember being totally excited at the time.

Shannon said...

You, in that first picture, wants to get squeeeeeezed by me.

Ashley said...

Man, mom's hair is looking hot! I remember the horse guy, that was fun! Ah, yes, Jon W...