CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 16, 2008

Once

I am just coming off of a soaring high from watching the movie Once. I read about it a year ago, and have been dying to see it ever since. It is amazing. Yeah, it's rated R, so sue me. But I don't care. This movie is a masterpiece. Coincidentally, I understand my sister Amy posted something about it on her MySpace page. Anyway, it's so good. So very good. Bryce and I had bought the soundtrack off of iTunes before we'd even finished the movie. Now I must buy the movie.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Looks interesting, will have to add to my Netflix...if you get Gone Baby Gone before me, can I puh-leaze borrow?? "Short wait" is very aggravating!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a remake of "Wing Commander". Sarah will probably like it.

Kelli said...

I think you are right, James. A little known fact is that the evil Kilrathi is portrayed by Adam Sandler in this version.

Anonymous said...

speaking of Kilrathi, "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" is hilarious.