CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 07, 2008

Finger lickin' good

Okay, so I totally stole this video off of Dooce's website, but it was so stinkin' cute, I couldn't NOT post it.  I want the soundtrack to this, and I'd listen to it on repeat as I went about my household chores.  I mean, seriously, this is cute at its cutest.  I'm totally against all that stuff they say is in our future, like picking what color your baby's hair and eyes are going to be, but if it were possible, I would soooooo pick a kid with an English accent.  

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Is it just me, or is a CHILD with an English accent just SO HILARIOUSLY CUTE? oh my! Like, adults can be annoying w/ that accent...esp with the TEETH...but KIDS are SUCH a different story. Too cute! Thanks for posting.

Borton Family said...

Oh my that was so funny. I could not stop laughing. The sad thing is I can totally see that happening in our house hold.

Ashley said...

That is funny, I love Australain accents!! Am I the only one who thinks the baby is so cute and funny? I totally want to bite both their fingers, hard!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

This video is adorable! My friend Lena posted it on her blog awhile ago and I watched it with my boys. They kept asking to see it over and over again.