CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 15, 2008

Deprivation

It's always been a minor pet peeve at stores that they don't put my 20 oz. Coke in my bag.  If I'm buying several things, like groceries, and grab myself a Coke, they always put it right in front of me, without even asking where I want it, assuming I want to carry it out.  No, my hands are full thanks, what with the two giant children and fifteen grocery bags.  I always end up putting it in a bag anyway.  It graduated from a minor pet peeve to major one today when I got home from the store, itching for my cold Coke... and realized it's not here.  Probably still sitting on the counter where the checkout girl put it.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was your coke? It did taste good.

Shannon said...

Grrrrr! Oh, I am surprised you were even able to write about that, I would have been FUMING!

Amber said...

I HATE leaving things at the store. and I HATE it when they don't ask whether you want it in the bag or to hold it. ARGH!

*danielle* said...

I know the feeling. NOt everyone carries a large purse to throw everything in! PS: hope you don't mind but I tagged you! 5 randoms, enjoy :)

Ashley said...

I leave my milk at the bottom of my cart all the time. But, coke? That's unforgiveable.