CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 12, 2008

At least I don't steal...

Sadly, I cannot find a link to what I want to post.  My favorite magazine of all time is Lucky (thanks, Amy), and when it comes in the mail, I immediately pounce and scarf it all down in one sitting.  It's the only magazine I actually pay for, the rest I won for free.  Anyway, this month, they have a Spring Style Guide that is 26 pages long, dividing the styles into categories like "ballet-inspired," "safari," "schoolboy," etc.  And then there is the crowning jewel of any style magazine or website I have ever seen.  The category entitled "bohemian florals." Holy friggin' cow, people, my magazine is wet from the drool.  There was one blouse in particular I wanted to post about, but I can't find it anywhere online.  But even the other categories have tons of awesome finds.  Between the paisleys and slouch of the bohemian stuff, the peacock details of the safari, and the frills of the ballet page, I am one coveting gal.  And I'm not really one of those people who seeks to be rich, but oh, my gosh, this month's Lucky pretty much obliterated any hope I had of keep the "do not covet" commandment. Get thee to a magazine stand and buy it.  Proceed to want.  

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds pretty! I may need to peruse one just for fun!

Ashley said...

It is a good magazine, it brings my magazine subscription count to 16... yikes! That counts three church magazines and Jon's too, oh my? But, it's cheaper to subscribe than buy at the newstand

Missy said...

How do you win all of your magazines? I want to win some!

And I'll hvae to go pick up a Lucky, it is a great magazine!

Kelli said...

I guess "win" isn't really the right word, but we got a ton for free from Bryce's frequent flier miles, then I got a couple of free ones with my Coke rewards (sign number 463 that I drink too much Coke). Then recently, Bryce's little cousins in L.A. had to do some magazine order contest, so they basically let us just choose what we wanted and got it for us. I get EW, Marie Claire, Lucky, House Beautiful, and a couple of others.

Shannon said...

Oh, good ones! I love Marie Claire.