CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 08, 2008

Toadstools and Moongazing

Referenced in my previous post, I saw this mushroom at Target today in the garden section, and without a nanosecond of hesitation, bought it. I usually mull purchases over, and I wasn't even at Target to spend money, but this just would not be left behind. I think it goes perfectly with this moon-gazing fairy that Vanessa gave me a few years ago, which has always been one of my favorites. I love this fairy so, and am glad I have been able to give her some shelter from the rain and somewhere to rest and ponder. They reside together on one of my living rooms shelves. I'm extremely pleased.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

um, yeeeeaaah, right, not at target to spend money, mmHmm, I believe you, I really do!

P.S. that is one dang cute toadstool! love finds like that in unexpected places!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh how cute! I love all this spring-y stuff coming out...oh so fun!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

someone took off comment moderation! *GASP*