CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 07, 2008

Plug

Okay, so Missy totally rocks. I love the new header, and she was so incredibly nice to have done it for me! If you haven't noticed, in two of the squares are the silhouettes of my boys that she did from some pictures I took. Awesome. I love it. She really needs to set up her Etsy shop. Anyway, I didn't want the rest to be plain, because I'm ridiculous that way, so I chose the tree. And I think it all looks smashing together. Hopefully the fresh, new look that is more Me-ish, Skillywidden-ish, fairy-ish, Coca-cola-ish, owl-ish, tree-ish, bird-ish, etc. will give me some fresh, new inspiration and I can write something spectacular.

7 comments:

Missy said...

If you end up not using a white backing let me know and I'll send you one without the white corners!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh my! that looks good!!!

Ashley said...

I really like this tree one, it's perfect! Looks good!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

the tree is awesome, too...good job Missy!

Missy said...

Love it! But, I'm partial. ;)

Amber said...

i love the new set up. now i'm jealous!

Shannon said...

I love the header so much! The owl is the cutest! And the profile pics of the boys are wonderful, good job, and very nice look.