CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 12, 2008

Snacking between meals...

The above title in reference to my Internet diet. I've managed to stay off all morning, thanks to preschool. But I figured I could sit down and check in with the world while the kids are occupied.

Missy sent me this link, and I love it so much. Would make a lovely Valentine's Day gift, since I've never gotten one before (cough, hint, cough, hint, Bryce, cough!).

Found at Under the Moon Jewelry Store on Etsy. Thanks for sending it, Missy!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so pretty! I hope Bryce gets it for you and you can wear your title proudly! Beautiful!

Missy said...

I knew you couldn't resist it, Kelli!

Note to Bryce: The necklace chain is NOT included. I repeat: The chain is not included!

Anonymous said...

I think Missy should buy it first. Finders, spenders.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That would make a VERY nice gift, Bryce...for such a thoughtful wife-y!!

Ashley said...

Isn't Jorge Garcia the dude from Lost? Hurley, are you off the island now? What ever drew you here?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOL...good eye there, Ashley....Jorge! Let me ask you this? How can you be LOST on that island for so many months and still weigh more than the whole cast combined? Sorry if that seems rrrrude....but Ive always wondered!

Ashley said...

OOh, I noticed that too! But, it's only bben about 4 months and with all the Dharma food, I am sure he is well fed. That would happen to me, if I were on an island, I would probably gain!