CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 08, 2008

Swooning

Bryce has a "man date" with Keith tonight, playing Guitar Hero. So while I wait for Ewan to fall asleep, I've been browsing the Internet, looking for things I would buy right now if I had a ridiculously substantial bank account. Here, I'll share what I found, Cuteable style:

~~I would probably never actually use this, but so cute I'd pull it out just to stare at the image instead of the mirror. Find it here at Modishhandmade.com.


~~I'm very fish-minded lately, and adore this fishy abode, found here at Wrapables.com.



~~My heart stopped when these popped up on my screen. Click here for their natural habitat at Givesimple.com.

~~So delicate and pretty, would make a lovely Valentine. Home at Lochers.com.

~~This wants to be in my living room. It told me. But it said to get a new rug first. I found it at Designhole.blogspot.com. View.

~~Tweet tweet, also at Modishhandmade.com.

"Someday," by Yellena. This may be my most favoritest thing I have ever looked at. It's not even expensive. Doesn't change the fact that I'm seriously considering robbing a bank so I can do some major shopping on the main website, Yellena.com. Thanks to Poppytalk Handmade for leading me there.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

im IN LOVE with that fishie home...and that couch is really stuck up to not like your rug :)

Shannon said...

fun finds! I love that cuteable site so much! I told keith he could basically by me anything from there and i would like it.

And P.S. the boys are still jammin away!

Anonymous said...

heh heh...man date. was he nervous?

Ashley said...

So, I love the couch alot! And that fish bowl makes me almost want a fish, almost...

Missy said...

I totally think the new look is inspiring you 'cause WOW this stuff is cute! Especially those plates. I don't even care that they match NOTHING I own!