CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 01, 2008

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath

I've found that if I take 15 minutes in the morning to put on a little makeup and fix my hair, I feel so much better throughout the day. I just feel more put together and organized, and my mood is a thousand times better. So I always make sure to take that time for myself, but it's hard because Fynn is usually trying to grab my straightening iron from me, digging in the toilet or trash, or whatever else he can get into. I now have found a wonderful solution:
It's amazing how much fun an empty bathtub is. Perhaps it is the novelty. They were having so much fun, they didn't even want to get out when I was finished.

3 comments:

elisa said...

What is makeup? What's a hair straightner? Do I need these things? Probably more than I need to nap. I love my couch in the morning.

Erica said...

hey, send some of your ambition this way, please! good idea, and thanks for the idea!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

They look like they are having so much fun! You are a great example with your routine in the morning! And I have to agree that there is just something about getting yourself all ready in the morning that makes the day go by smoother!