CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 08, 2008

Hoot, Hoot

I won a free subscription to House Beautiful, and recently got my first issue.  As I was looking through, they had this fabulous, whimsical print of a cute owl.  I loved it.  So I tracked down where to find it and - lo and behold! - it came from Anthropologie!!!  Imagine that.  Behold it here.  I think I'd have Britney Spears shave off my hair for it.  (The bird print is pretty darn cute, too.)  I know owls are actually quite trendy right now, but I've always loved them.  I've always loved anything woodsy, birdie, fairy, toadstool, whimsical, etc.  Hence the blog header Missy made for me.  I think it comes from a childhood of devouring all of Lucy Maud Montgomery's books.  I used to sit in my classes in high school and doodle mushrooms all over everything.  I think people thought I was a big of a druggy. And speaking of mushrooms, I'll be posting a picture of another cute find a little later.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

You know I have noticed that Owls have gotten to be everywhere lately! But i love it, because now I can find owlsie stuff! I have always loved them, because they are birdies with built in glasses! So cute!