CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 05, 2008

It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. - Ellen Glasgow

*UPDATE*  Bryce redeemed himself, totally, by bringing me snacks to make me fatter.  :)
I have such good friends and family who have taken such good care of me on my birthday.  My mother treated me to dinner last night, after which Shannon treated me to a movie.  Sarah took me to lunch today and also ordered me something Black Apple-ish, as did Mary Ann.  It's been wonderful, and I am so blessed.  I, who am so lazy about birthdays, have been treated like a queen, and I am moved to tears over it.  Thank you all, you are so loved and appreciated.

And now for the "Woe Is Me" portion of the evening, and forgive the whining.  I know it isn't attractive, but I simply must:  Bryce is under the impression my birthday should be ignored since we had such a nice anniversary, I made my own birthday cake, without candles, and sang to myself, Bryce is still at work at nearly 8:00 pm with no idea when he'll be home, and my fish is half belly-up, dying before my eyes.  Meep.  Combine these first two paragraphs, and my emotions are paradoxical indeed.

After Fynn goes to bed, Ewan and I are totally watching a movie.  And I'll be having a Coke.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

boooo BRYCE!

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLI! Sounds like you had a great one.

Ashley said...

I am glad Bryce came through. Hope you had a great day! Since Sarah and mom fed you and Shannon took you to a movie, I would like to take you for a pedicure as soon as sandal season arrives, which in Texas could be next week!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

ahhh! good job Ashley! and way to redeem yourself Bryce!!

Kelli said...

Oooh, pedicure. Sarah and I were just talking about that today, how we need one!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

yes...my feet are CRYING!