CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 22, 2008

Fairy godmothers and... elf godfathers?

*And oh, yeah, thanks to my dad for bringing dinner and Tylenol and laundry detergent.  We really do appreciate it.

So, after my hellacious week, I just wanted to say a thank you to everyone who has helped me and mine and been so generous. Thanks to Mary Ann for taking care of Ewan and for watching Fynn while I went to a real pharmacy.  Thanks to Keith for coming out of his den of recovery to give Fynn a blessing, and thanks to Shannon for sparing him.  Thanks so very, very much to Ashley for coming to see us and for making Ewan's day with a new train and for giving Fynn a new sleeping buddy (and for the chocolate and Coke, can't forget that!).  Thanks to Sarah for feeding me while I was having a nervous breakdown and thanks to everyone else for your prayers and kind thoughts. It would definitely seem the prayers are being answered, because Fynn seems completely normal - you'd never know his leg was broken.  And I have faith the rest of him will heal quickly without incident.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that Keith looks like an elf?

Kelli said...

No, no. He's too tall to be an elf. Just that, you know, what do you call a male fairy godmother?

Anonymous said...

Tooth Man, Tooth Guy, Tooth, Captain Floss, Plaque Man, the Molarnator, or Roy.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ahhh, James...naming all his imaginary friends...Captain Floss is my favorite, but Roy has very bad table manners.

Ashley said...

You're welcome. If you get the flu, I'm sorry. Just look at that bag of Cadbury mini-eggs and be happy!

Ashley said...

Sugar daddy= male fairy God mother= not gonna happen to me in this lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Your Father brought ya'll dinner and detergent and tylenol.

Kelli said...

I knew I was forgetting something; it wasn't on purpose, Mom.