CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 21, 2008

Recuperation and a swishy fish

This picture is from before Fynn's splint was removed. This was about all he could do, and he doesn't really like to look at books much, so to see him sitting there is rare. Now that he's out of that thing, even with his sore foot, he is walking everywhere, which they told me not to let him do too much. But he won't stop! And the nurse did tell me it's a stable fracture, so it's not going anywhere, but he'll be sore if he doesn't stay off of those feet. And I'll spare you the pictures of his pressure sore, it's really awful, and it gets uglier by the hour. It really is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

Okay, I know, maybe three's a bit much. But I've discovered I really like these fish! And originally I wanted a bright blue one, but they never had one. Naturally when I go to the store without the intention to buy fish, they have a beautiful blue one. So, what else was I supposed to do? I only wanted one picture to show you his color, but the other one turned out so awesome:

Shows his color, though he's more blue in real life.

Click on this one. Look into his eyes. Sing him love songs.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oooo...he's so purdy! i wish i knew some good love songs!

Missy said...

You're totally making me want to get a fish, Kelli! That one is so cool.

Fynn is so cute, I hope his pressure sore heals well (and soon!)

Sarah Young said...

We tried the goldfish thing with Maryn. The longest we could get one to live was a few months. Other than that, we had a lot of 'Goldfish go to heaven.' discussions!

Amber said...

"O Fishy Fishy, you are so Swishy" (sung to O Christmas Tree)
"O Swishy Fishy you make me foolishy"
(I had a tune but, I can't remember th title of it so make up your own)

Amber said...

I like big fish and you cannot lie, you other sisters can't deny
that when Kelli walks in to pet store she's hung
with the guilt and desire to get a fish sprung

(I Like Big Butts tune, ok, it doesn't work perfectly but with a few extra notes it works)