CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 27, 2008

Cuteable find of the century

Today on Cuteable, this picture was posted:
Well, I instantly fell in love and followed the link all the way to Lindsay Brackeen's Etsy page, and fell even deeper in love. I may be her stalker, now. She may need a restraining order. And I absolutely cannot choose my favorite. I mean, is it Amongst Magic? Or Peacock Girl? Or perhaps Me and Hoo? (I mean, an owl? And I must have that skirt...) Or maybe it's one of the others entirely. This question may still linger on my lips on my deathbed... Seriously, I love this stuff so much, it makes me nauseous.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, very cute! I love Amongst Magic! Cute find Kelli!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love that chicks skirt in Me and Hoo! Too cute...

Amber said...

WOW. i've gotta get the one that you didn't list but has a blonde chick with a monkey - sooo cute, all of them!