CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 16, 2008

Swooning part deux

I don't have quite as much this time, but here we go:

Etsy artist Dan-ah Kim. I unfortunately don't remember where I found this, but enjoy her gallery. This Wind-up Bird was my favorite, and I also loved Lady Hitchcock and Meet Me by the Water.

I found this one one Cuteable, Baxter the Love Pirate. Found at the Etsy shop here, Tiddlywinks.

And here is the website Missy referred me to, Kindergallery.com. And Isak is my favorite artist on there.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute finds! I REALLY love that Kindergallery, I can't wait till I will have money (and no guilt) to spend on cutesy stuff like that! I guess thats what grandbabies are for!

Missy said...

Baxter the Love Pirate is too cute for words!