CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 16, 2008

Random Tag

I'm still going to post some cute finds, but it will be later, today has been quite busy.  Danielle from Old Memories, New Hope has tagged me, and I must post five random factoids about me.

1.  I watched Bosom Buddies avidly as a kid (with Amy) and swore I was going to marry Tom Hanks.  I still have dreams about him sometimes.

2.  When we were little, Ashley and I shared a room that we never cleaned.  Once we were fighting about it, and she swung her little girl purse and hit me on the head.  The glass bottle of nail polish she had inside broke.  Ouch.

3.  I once married my cat.

4.  I actually like the smell of skunk, as does my sister Amy.  (In our defense, I once read an article that said there is a small percentage of the population that for some reason doesn't get the full essence or something, so skunk is pleasant to them.  It smells different, not gross because of some weird, scientific reason.  I was relieved that I wasn't a freak, because we were afraid to admit it to anyone.)

5.  I think the Crocodile Hunter was one of the coolest people who has ever lived.

I tag Sarah, Ashley and Shannon.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Let me clarify, there were about 10 polishes in the purse. But, you paid me back the next week when you threw a jar at my face and busted my lip.

Anonymous said...

Which cat?

Anonymous said...

I never thought skunk smelled that bad. Definitely not as bad as rotten potatoes or curdled milk.

Kelli said...

That's so funny, Ashley, I was going to put that about the jar, too, but couldn't remember all the details. But I do think it was when we were older, and I know it was the 4th of July, and it was a jar of nail polish remover. I'm assuming the first anonymous is Amy, and it was the white cat Snowy. To porcine anonymous, you know what they say...

Simply Sarah *K* said...

thanks for the tag....my mind is working on it. Ü