CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 06, 2008

R.I.P. Fizzle & Name Suggestions by Ewan

So the first thing we had to do this morning was get the dead fish out of the bowl and take him back to the pet store for a replacement.  We found this pretty little guy, whose fins look very red/blue/pink/silver iridescent in person, or should I say "in fishon?"  I let Ewan help me come up with a name, and he came up with the names Walmart, Pepsi, Building, and Store.  That last suggestion made me think of "Stuart," which he liked, so Stuart it is.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Welcome to the family, Pepsi Stuart!

Shannon said...

LOL Sarah! I thought Pepsi was a good suggestion too!

Kelli said...

If Pop wasn't already named, I would call one Pepsi and the other one Cola. Or, more appropriately, one would be Coca and the other would be Cola.

Shannon said...

Coca and Cola! Cute! And isn't it sad how fish die so fast?? I think it may be a conspiracy, because they know you are going to head right back out to get another one!

Missy said...

Some fish just don't live very long. You never know how long a fish has been at a pet store anyway! Poor little guy. I like the new fishes name. I once had two hamsters named Pepsi and Sprite (brown and white respectively). Pepsi was the girl and had babies and Sprite the daddy tried to eat them. We had to give Sprite away and I cried when Pepsi died almost a year later. When you're 9 sometimes you forget to feed your pets....