CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 19, 2007

Yo, Sylvester Stallone Speaking...

If you don't regularly look at my sister Ashley's blog, then you really must click here. Listen carefully as the boxes collapse. You'll hear the sound of a fibula breaking. Maybe it's karma for my nephew Chandler, who once broke my cat's pelvis. Nah, I forgave him long ago for that, since he was only three or four at the time. Although I don't think Rusty the cat forgave him, seeing as he had to have a balloon blown up his butt to reposition the pelvis. Seriously. But that's neither here nor there. Poor Chan-man. I love you, man. Just remember, you don't need legs to play the guitar.

Posting may be slow for a while, as my hands are busy pushing my lungs back in every time I cough them up. I hope I have something to report soon that will make the effort to type worth it. If any of you decide to give me a call, don't be alarmed at the manly, testosterone over-dosed, smoker-of-fifty-years lumberjack that answers the phone. It's just me.

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

im so sorry i gave you my sickness! it will pass soon...
dang french kissing :) lol...thats what i get for being nice and bringing you cokes!

Simply Sarah *K* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Sarah *K* said...

hmmm...wait...that comment doesnt make any sense! grrrreeeaaat!

Shannon said...

OMG, these comments are funny! Notice the time she did them...LOL...Sarah you crack me up!

Shannon said...

and (duh) hope you feel better SOON Kelli!

Kelli said...

Let it be stated for the record that no actual French kissing took place. LOL. Thanks ya'll.

Lindsay said...

OH MY HECK! I watched the video and almost died hearing his leg break. It took me back to 4th grade gym when I broke my arm. BLAH!!!
I love karma. It's a wonderful thing. :)
Hope you're feeling better soon. You can't be sick on Turkey Day. I think that's against our religion.
Lins