CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 28, 2007

Help, please

Hi, all. I am in charge of the newsletter for my Relief Society. The second page is just random stuff, and I want to put something about Christmas traditions on there. I'm not putting names, because some of you aren't in my ward, but I would just like a very brief tradition that you do, or that you've heard of, or that just sounds like fun that I can put as a little suggestion list on my second page. I would be ever so much grateful and will send you a cyber hug.

5 comments:

Borton Family said...

In the Johnston house we make capalette, they are a noodle thing. We do it every X-mas eve, then eat it X-mas day. If you have any questions about this just call.

Anonymous said...

My wife spends money!

Amber said...

1. I make monkey bread for Christmas morning breakfast.

2. We open 1 gift on Christmas Eve - It's a family gift (game, ornament, picture, etc. ) which helps us either have fun times together as a family or remind us of the spirit of Christmas.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

We always open one gift on Christmas Eve, and it's always pj's. Which we wear to bed, so when we wake up in the morning, we are wearing our new jammies for the family picture we take on our parent's bed.
My dad always puts a sheet up over the living room door to give Santa some privacy :P.
We always read the scriptures of Christ's Birth in Luke, then end with singing Silent Night.
I love the holidays!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

When Josh and I were first married his parents sent us a collection of twelve Christmas stories to read to each other each night for the twelve days before Christmas. On Christmas Eve the story is of Christ's birth. It's something that we've kept doing each year, now we just have more people to read to.

Another thing that we do is go window shopping at the Galleria Mall on Christmas Eve. We stop at the Godiva store on our way out for treats. It's not as crowded as you would think, and it's fun to see all of the decorations and all the people.