CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 05, 2007

Shia, Shia, Shia

Dear Shia Lebeouf,

I've documented my appreciation for you here. And then I felt even more strongly for you when you said this: "Part of me wants to go out and see my peers. But if I go to a club and get my picture in the press, then I am that young Hollywood a--hole. That would shatter my world…. There's no way you get Tom Hanks' career without thinking about this stuff... Everyone turns 21. Not everyone gets to be in Indiana Jones." I thought, wow, he has some sense. He's going to have a great career with his talent and that attitude. What a nice young man. (Apparently I was channeling old ladies that day.) Alas, it was not to be. You've gone and, what's that you said? Acted like a young Hollywood a--hole. Shape up, Lebeouf. Don't make me come out there and beat you with a wire hanger.

Love,
Kelli
P.S. You are totally cute. But you are no Ryan Gosling.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Good role model for the kiddos huh?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

ty for making me smile...ahhh...ryan gosling..i have forgotten everything else i was thinking for the last 30 minutes! im gos-shocked :) lol...shai-who?

Missy said...

I'm still not 100% convinced the situation is what they're reporting. I mean, can you really believe a media that's always out to get young starlets? Okay, some of them completely deserve it, but I'm going to give Shai the benefit of the doubt because I like the kid! I'm excited for Indiana Jones and he was greatness in Transformers. Don't disappoint me, Shai...

Anonymous said...

Cameron Diaz

Kelli said...

I'm also hoping it's been misconstrued or that there's an explanation.

To the "forgotten husband," Jude Law (pre skank days)

LCFrohm said...

I agree, Kelli! I love Shia and only hope this was a small mistake in his career path. Or for some movie he's researching a role for. (A girl can dream, right?)
Although I have heard that he's a big fan of whiskey or cogniac. (not sure of the second alcoholic beverage's spelling- sue me!)
Thanks for the letter!
And yes, Ryan is MUCH hotter!