CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 12, 2007

Our New Park

Right at the end of our street, they have built a new playground at the park. It is a very impressive, tall structure with crazy fast slides. Sarah came over and we took the kids, who had a blast. Bella, Ewan and I were running around with water-soaked butts because the slides were quite wet. It was a nice morning, though, with a divine breeze and Sarah was kind enough to take some pictures for me.

He knows what to do for the camera, that's for sure.

He loves the "curly" slide.

I need to paint my toenails.

That chin would inspire Santa Claus to lose weight.

Snuggling.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pics! That one of you on the slide reminds me of that one of Chan and you on the slide. You were like 16?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

they turned out ok, huh? i dont have the most amazing picture taking abilities! Im gonna post my side of the pics soon :P...they aren't as impressive! lol
but such a fun day! tyty!

Anonymous said...

This our some nice pictures. Nice angles!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

what is he talkin'? germaneseish? lol...good thing im illiterate in many languages! so i know JUST what you meant!

Kelli said...

Yeah, about 16. I still totally remember that day, too.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Very cute pictures.
Where is this great park?!