CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 27, 2007

Texas Snow & School Larnin'

I've been a lazy little blogger lately, due to just being plain sick and being away from home over Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed at my sister Ashley's house to watch over Chandler with his broken leg. The rest of the family went on a BMX trip to Oklahoma and Chandler couldn't really come along. (On that note, he had his surgery today and is doing well.) So I'm just now sitting down to post some pictures from our five minute Texas snow.
Fynn's first snow. There IS snow in this picture, I swear. Thank goodness it got cold in time for Thanksgiving!

That's my sister Amy with Ewan, who is indeed pretending the snowflakes are "candy bars and milkshakes." Amy was SHOCKED I wouldn't come out to see the snow. But I was comatose on my parent's bed after a night of solid coughing. She declared I wasn't the person she once knew, or something like that. But I DID look out the window at the snow, Amy, I did!

Fynn drove his car over to ride his dog.

Ewan surprised us one day by declaring "My name is spelled E-W-A-N!" And he'll proudly tell anyone who asks what his name is. Now he's learning how to spell it.

Fynn's name, too.

4 comments:

elisa said...

I hope you get feeling better, I almost passed out from a coughing fit today, after school was out. Not cool.
Tried the fenugreek tea yet? I promise if I had any, I'd drive it over to your house right now.

Kelli said...

I couldn't remember the name of it. I knew it started with "f" and ended in "greek." We may have to check it out! But it's SOOOO hard for me to stomach tea. Blech!

Amber said...

OK, this has nothing to do with this post but...I found this great site that I thought you might be interested in. It's blurb.com and they print books, you can upload you blog and they will print it for you. COOL, HUH?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I cannot believe it snows! We leave and it snows!! Go figure!! AND...it didnt even snow in MINNESOTA....can you believe that?