CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 05, 2007

Library Aficionados?

Don't ask me why, because the description leaves something to be desired, but I simply must read this book. My local library does not have it, and has no inclinations to acquire it and I also am not in a position to be buying books right now. So if any of you frequent your library (besides those who reside in my same city, that resource is tapped out), next time you go or are on the website, please check to see if they have it. If they do, please check it out for me!!! I will love you forever and I will return it on time, I swear.

And I just simply must apologize for not having anything interesting to say the last few days. I've wracked my brain for blog fodder to no avail. But that's really O.K., I find my inspiration serves me better not when I've banged it over the head, drugged and beaten into submission in the trunk of my car, but when it quietly comes of its own accord in little moments and daily foibles.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

That book looks good. Hmmm...