CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 06, 2007

Just as my kindergarten self wanted Jeff Hudnall and a plastic charm necklace...

...I want these clothes. If you are even remotely interested in clothes and are female (isn't that one in the same?) or if you are my brother in law Troy, who shops like a woman, you simply must check out Anthropologie's November catalog (especially from page 18). First of all, the model is so beautiful I want to throw up, and secondly, the clothes and other sundry items pictured therein are such works of art, they deserve their own gallery in the Louvre. Thirdly, the kid's section is why I need a girl next.

11 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Very you, Kelli...so pricey! Holy moly.

Kelli said...

The way you worded that sounds like I am some pricey call girl. Haha. But, yes, those are my dream clothes. I get stuff on SERIOUS clearance about once a year when my mom in law gets me a gift card.

Mariah said...

I feel ya sista. And Troy does like the clothing offered at this most spectacular store...

Mariah said...

Oh and I have decided that for me its not about the money. If these things were more reasonably priced I would still want them. If I have money to buy them some day I WILL!!! Life is too short. I dont mean to sound materialistic, but why not surround yourself in beauty if you can. To me Anthropologie is like looking at God's beautiful scenery in far away countries that I dont get to see...ie. Ireland, France, Italy, Rome etc...

Mariah said...

I meant Greece, not to say Rome, being that its in Italy...

Simply Sarah *K* said...

hehe...didnt mean it that way! I should use periods instead of dot dot dot :). I just like them!
I agree with Mariah...the clothes are just beautiful...there i go with the dots again.

Kelli said...

Sarah, I do also love the dot dot dot...

Mariah, I totally agree with you that clothes are beautiful things, I would even call great ones art. And while those clothes are expensive, when compared with other clothes i.e. Prada, Gucci, etc., they are nothing. If I am ever able to afford Anthropologie, almost everything I buy will be from there. And they have the softest comforters on the planet.

Missy said...

I totally want that flower handbag on page 29...And the quilts on 50-51...SIGH. Why do they torment us with their expesiveness?

Ashley said...

I would totally find a way to get some of it. I just need a better body... Where do you buy those? Jeff Hudnall huh? I remember him, ha ha..

Kelli said...

Why, didn't you know? You buy better bodies at the body shop.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I heart Anthropologie