CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 09, 2007

My teeth made me do it...

As I have written about before, Ewan often yells at inanimate objects, blaming them for his mishaps. For example, one time at church, he tripped and yelled at the floor. Bryce told him to stop yelling, and Ewan responded, "But the floor just wanted me to walk on my belly!" He says things like this several times a day, and it's always hilarious. And sometimes even more random than the floor wanting him to walk on his belly. The offending object always "thinks" according to Ewan. "My tricycle just thought I wanted to kick the couch!" In other words, while riding his tricyle, he lost control and sideswiped the couch with his foot. I could literally start a blog of "Ewanisms" alone. And not a day would go by without several posts.

All that to set up the Ewanism I heard today in the car. He was in the back seat, happy after a trip to the mall (which I'll be writing about later, as soon as I complete an assignment Mariah and I are involved in. Sorry, Mariah!) and singing his heart out. He was belting out the ABCs at warp speed, and every time he completed one round, he would begin again, trying to go faster. All the sudden he stopped in the middle, and let out a shriek of frustration. He then said, "My teeth just thought I was singing too fast!"

(Translation: While singing, his teeth clashed together.)

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

hilarious! :)

Amber said...

O MY GOSH, what a funny little guy you have!

Mariah said...

so funny!

Ashley said...

The cheeseburger and Coke made me eat it....

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Too funny!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

the money told me to shop!!