CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 01, 2007

What does their future hold?

The three little buddies.

I know Shannon already posted this, but I just had to as well. I think Natalie TOLD him to hold her hand, but he seemed to oblige quickly and happily. And as I'm looking at it again, it reminds me of one of those paparazzi shots where the beautiful actress is hamming up for the cameras, and the boyfriend is bored and sullen. I took him to the bookstore today, and let him wear that crab hat. All these nice older people were saying, "Hello, Lobster!" He was without a nap, and he was yelling at them, "I'm a CRAB!" Like, duh.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

LOLOL, I can picture Ewan yelling at the idiots, i mean people in the store, that is SO funny! And now that you mention it, it does look like a paparazzi shot! Another one to add to the books (remember the one with brady and the purse?)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

cutest kids ever in the history of the world!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yeah, next year, I'm totally making James dress up like Peter Pan....I think thats totally good enough punishment for a years worth of making me insane :)

Ashley said...

sarah, have you ever visited myersville? there are some pretty cute kids over there as well. kidding, yes they all are pretty darn cute. just wait you 3 mommies, it only gets better from here, and you're heart will get bigger every day and with each child and each new adventure!!

Anonymous said...

Michael: I... DECLARE... BANKRUPTCY!

Kelli said...

The paparazzi thing is even funnier when you consider she was wearing ugg-like boots under the costume.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ash-your kids are double-y adorable!!

Ashley said...

why thanks! i wish they acted adorable!