CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 07, 2007

Did you know...

...that I once met Muhammad Ali and shook his hand? On Temple Square in SLC, no less.

...hands down, without a doubt, irrefutably that my favorite song of all time in the whole wide world is Love Shack by the B-52s? I'm not a dancer at all (one of the reasons Bryce and I married each other is because we discovered we both loved going to dances and spending the entire time not dancing and instead making fun of people who were. A strong basis for a marriage.) but once those first couple of drum beats start on Love Shack, my body starts moving involuntarily. And it ain't pretty.

...I have five brothers and three sisters?

...Bryce and I once had dinner with David Finfrock, the weather guy from NBC? He told us we could call him Dave.

...that those last two sentences are untrue? But we did sit at a table near him once in a restaurant.

...that I had a pet rat in high school named Nevada Clover and that she jumped to her death in an attempt to escape? (Perhaps trying to escape from that name...)

...that Willa Cather was my grandmother's school teacher? (And trust me, you have not read a book until you have read O, Pioneers!)

...that rabbits will eat Play Do?

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Maybe your rabbit will poop out something pretty? Don't remember your rat, but I remember mine and how it died...Your big sister must be soo pretty...

Kelli said...

Well, the rat that I had was one you gave to me. Did you have another one I don't remember? How did it die? Nevada Clover jumped from her cage and literally cut herself in half when she landed between the V-shape the legs made. I remember I looked up one morning after coming home from seminary and SURPRISE.

Ashley said...

gross. I gave my rat to James Scarborough and he had a snake... I had two remember? At first I named the girl (1st rat I had) Maronikly (for me, Monica, and Maranatha) then I got the boy and I changed their names to Sid and Nancy. I don't remember giving you one but it had to be one of those. They would always get out and poop and pee in my room.

Kelli said...

Then James Freak Show must have gotten Sid, and Nancy became Nevada Clover.

Ashley said...

Yep. Oh yeah I met Montel Williams once. And Kelly Rasberry from Kiss FM, not near as exciting as Muhammed Ali but what can you do?

Kelli said...

When did you meet Montel Williams?

Ashley said...

he came to speak at SGP. he used to be a motivational speaker.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.