CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 07, 2007

One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

Okay, so Bryce told me I could go buy myself some boots. I was hoping to find something like these, or something more cowboy/hippy/bohemian. I would have been happy with either.


That was not to be. I went everywhere, and nothing even came close. The cheapest I could find was $60.00, which we just can't afford right now , and everything else was uglier than sin. Then, while browsing, I saw an okay-looking pair that were only $10, in a store where the minimum on other styles was $60.00. I asked the salesgirl why they were so cheap, and she said because they were last season. They had only one size, 10, which was a little too big for me, but hey - $10! And here they are:

My problem is that I have no idea what to wear them with without looking like an idiot. I don't have "tucking" jeans, and I may be too chicken to wear them with some of the skirts I have. They were so cheap that I could surely get me some others shoes to take the place of the boots I wanted, but I still want to wear these. (And looking at the picture, I'm not even sure if I like them anymore. But $10!) What to do? Help me, help me. (I pictured that "help me" sounding like a tiny little fly, squealy and high. You should do the same.)

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those are definitely cute. I think you should go and get some "tucking" jeans...but others will have to give their opinions, b/c I am NOT a fashion expert by any degree.

Kelli said...

I'm so putting those ugly bitches on Ebay.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

WHAT??? you no like?
LOL...do they have a DSW here? I bet you could find them there. Or at payless? Hmmm.....or EBAY!

Amber said...

I have to agree, I think they are UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYY! BUT, don't take my word for it, I wear nothing but mommy clothes all the time and I am no fashionista.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'm always surprised at what cute shoes I can find at Burlington Coat Factory (seriously).

Ashley said...

I swear by Famous Footwear. They have a buy one get one half off sale 4 times a year. Plus the more you spend they give out big coupons. Like $25 free is the big one. Plus they have cute styles...