CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 17, 2007

Meep.

Before I start, "meep" is a word my best friend and I used to say when something was really sad, or something bad happened, or we were down or sick. Remember the skinny Muppet Beaker?
That's where it came from. I've found it creeping back into my vocabulary since I have little kids.

Anyway, meep. Ewan is really sick. It started out as 101 fever on Wednesday night and a little coughing. He will barely eat, hasn't been able to sleep, and last night his fever shot up to 103.3 and wouldn't go down, even with medicine. It's 101.3 now, and we are going to our doctor's Saturday clinic in a little while. It's so sad, because he begs me to make him better. "Mommy, please make it go away. Pleeeeease help me get better." And he doesn't understand that I really can't, he just thinks I won't. Hopefully, the doc can fix him right up.

Meep.

2 comments:

Amber said...

so meep, poor little guy. It's so heartbreaking when the little ones are sick and there is just nothing you can do.

Ashley said...

Meep Meep, I hope EEEE-WHON feels better. Meep. Isn't that how the nurse pronounced his name?