CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 08, 2007

At My Beck and Call

The Flawless Skin of Ugly People by Doug Crandell, the book I wrote about a few days ago, is now in my possession. I had requested it from my library, and they said they didn't have it, and couldn't promise it. I put a request for it anyway, and I got a call today saying they have it. I went to pick it up immediately. YAY! I just wanted to tell everyone because I know you all ran right out to acquire a copy for me the second you heard I wanted it.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hurry and read it. I call first dibs when you're done

Kelli said...

I will, but I have to finish the book I'm reading now, and I won't be able to recheck it since there are other requests on it. So you'd have to be sure to get it back to me so I don't have a fine. I just paid my $7 fine in all quarters, and don't want to again!

Kelli said...

And I have it for three weeks...

Ashley said...

Ok, either I read it first. I can finish it in a day or I'll pay the fine. Your call...

Kelli said...

If I am having trouble finding time to read and haven't started it by next Saturday, I could let you borrow it and then get it right back. It's the weekend, so hopefully I can log some good reading hours in on Finn, the one I'm reading now.