CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 17, 2007

Let's hope it doesn't contain a virus...

Ewan has some antibiotics now, so hopefully things will be good soon. This afternoon his fever was 102.2, and I laid him down for a nap. He sweat so badly during that nap, I thought he'd peed the bed. Serioiusly. He was trying to tell me something, and his voice was really low and gravelly, and he freaked out, shrieking, "Ahhh! My voice is downloading!"

And that's where the title of this post comes in. Get it? Ha! Virus? Sick? Dowloading? Containing a virus? Ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... (dog turning head?)

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. If he's sweating, maybe his faver is trying to break?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

poor ewan!! i hope you feel better!

Kelli said...

He seems better. But I guess no one got my joke... That's one thing I could add to my list, I LOVE dumb jokes and puns. The dumber the joke, the better.

Ashley said...

Cute joke Kel, hope he feels better soon

Shannon said...

LOL, i got your joke right away, you didn;t even have to explain it! Once he said downloading it all became clear...