CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 23, 2008

Way-back Wednesday

I remember being aware of it as a kid, that I never dressed like myself on picture day. All of the school pictures I have, I am wearing something that was totally NOT me. I didn't find my real personal dressing groove until nearly 8th grade, anyway, but even into high school, I dressed like a soccer mom on picture day, the one day of the year I should look like ME for sure. It's a mystery.

Ashley and me. I don' t know where these dresses came from, but they really were McDonald's. I wish I had some of those striped tights now.

Ashley, baby Amy, and me. In another picture taken around this time, I wasn't sitting quite so lady-like. It won't be making an appearance on this blog.

8th grade, possibly. I call this one "Triangle-hair," or "Brushed-out perm." As an adult, I'm confused as to why I constantly got perms as a kid. My hair is actually naturally quite curly. After this picture was taken, the necklace tried to strangle me.

I promise I will be posting something decent soon. I feel like all I've done lately is post pictures and boring stuff. Hopefully I find time to write at the same time I'm hit with inspiration. Good luck to me.

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I just love those McD's outfits..you think your momma still has them for my girls?? LOL.
Great pictures!!

Shannon said...

I SWEAR my sister had that exact same "triangle hair", and yes, those McDonalds outfits are HILARIOUS!

Ashley said...

Oh man, so I was doomed from the start. Anyone who wears McD clothes on purpose doesn't stand a chance... I look like I have a mouthful of fries in that picture.

Amazing Grace said...

This is so freakin' hilarious! You guys are always trendy! no matter what era we're in... ***keep in mind*** this garb was cool back in the day!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Gotta love triangle hair! I still feel like I'm fighting against it most days.

Shannon said...

You know? Ewan looks EXACTLY like you in that McDs pic. Just noticed that.

Bittles said...

I've been around a lot of blogs and your way-back Wednesdays take the cake, I love to see them, amazing grace clued me into it--the trendiness is what makes it so awesome!