CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 05, 2008

Put Me in the Zoo

It was a perfect day for the zoo. And I mean perfect. Usually I get too hot, it's too crowded, and the animals are hiding. Not so today; you could not have asked for more wonderful weather, it wasn't crowded and the animals were all out and about.

Mommy and Fynn.

Daddy and Ewan.

Ewan and Fynn.

I'm partial to the big cats, and this was the first time I've seen a cheetah this close in person. They are truly breathtaking animals.

Baboons are so ugly and pretty at the same time. This one kept lunging at us in intimidation mode. Reminded me of high school boys trying to get in a fight.

Snuggly warm meerkats.

Leave it to me to be a the zoo and still be uberexcited over a butterfly.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yes, I must agree...today was totally PERFECT weather...and it took us by surprise, so no one would have been planning on going! Looks like you all had fun!! I love that Zoo!

Ashley said...

I love that butterfly pic. Sounds like ya'll had fun.

Shannon said...

I have to say I am SO jealous! I am always trying to convince Keith we need to do something as a family (which in my eyes means the zoo)! Looks like SUCH a great time, those pictures are darling!

*danielle* said...

you ended up with some great photos of the zoo! usually hard to do :) so good to see how much fun you had!

Missy said...

Aw how cute! You guys always do such fun things!