CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 02, 2008

Neat hair and nice shoes make the man....

I took Fynn for new shoes and his first haircut today. It's kind of the birthday thing in our house, first hair cut, first real shoes. I love Converse for the boys, besides being dang cute and hip, also because they aren't so bulky like a lot of kid's shoes. Especially when they are learning to walk, like Fynn, they don't need heavy, hard soled shoes to encumber them. So we chose some cute little Chuck Taylors.

And, yes, he did get the other shoe as well, but he was crawling away wearing it when I took this picture.

Fynn was born with tons of hair, and it grew fast, so I've actually snipped little bits of it four times since he was born. Here's the little ragamuffin before...

...look how long over his ears it grew...

And after... plus a little peek of the shoes.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Fynn is flippin cute.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Holy crow thats cute! I could just kick him.
I love those Cool Cut places! I wish I could sit in a big car and watch TV while I got my haircut!

Shannon said...

My ovaries are a throbbin' lookin at him! Man he is a handsome little guy!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The haircut is very handsome!
And I love the shoes.

Missy said...

Aw that's so stinking cute! And I love the shoes!

Wait, did Sarah say she could kick him? ; )

Kelli said...

Yeah, I think I've corrupted her with talk of violence when something is really cute. Like, Bryce and I both want punt Ben like a football.

Missy said...

That's funny! Well then Fynn is so cute I could punch him in the face!

Shannon said...

that's the spirit Missy! or you can make a greasy stain on the wall with him :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

you totally stole my line, shannon! im gonna have to be more original, since i stole it from Kelli's mom in the first place! Hmmmm.....this could get interesting! :)

Shannon said...

I like to say I want to squeeze Brady till his eyes pop out...is that gorss enough??

Ashley said...

Shannon, squeezing until their eyes pop out is my personal fave. We should call those Andersonisms. Our brother Jeremy is the master!

Kelli said...

When Ewan was a baby, I found myself singing a song that I didn't even consciously make up, I just was singing it. It's to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and goes like this: "Itty Bitty Baby Man, lost his foot in a frying pan. Mommy cooked it, it was yum. Yummy Yummy Yum Yum Yum. Itty Bitty Baby Man, lost his foot in a frying pan."