CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 16, 2008

Way-back Wednesday: Evolution

I have so many pictures scanned now, thanks to Shannon, and I can't ever decide which are the best to post. So I think I'm gonna do an "evolution" each week, showing my various stages of horror, and those where I looked like I actually had somewhat of a clue.

Why the yellow tights, Mom? Why?

That's one mean mullet.

Missing from this picture, besides bangs, a Barbie I got for Christmas.

Me at graduation with the same friend I posted once before. Thank the beauty industry for tweezers.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love this idea! Good thinkin'!! And I LOVE that first pictures, I could just kick you.

Shannon said...

That one of you on the scooter is SO funny, and I think you look soooo pretty in the Grad one! very cute and fun pics!

Kelli said...

Apparently Jack the Ripper came back from the dead and trimmed my bangs for me.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The one on the top is adorable! And very pretty grad picture.

Ashley said...

Man, we were dorky. You know those yellow tights probably cost a fortune and came from Little Angels. I kinda like your brows in the last pic.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the mullet. Kelli can show that to Ewan and prove that she lived in the 80's.