CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 02, 2008

Unloading the camera

I do actually have a little something to write about, but I am saving it for later when I can focus. In the meantime, here are some pictures from Fynn's birthday party yesterday. Thanks to everyone who came to help us celebrate, we love you and appreciate you. Sorry to bombard you with pictures, but it's my blog and I can post what I want. :)

Happy 1st birthday to Fynn!

A conversation with Grandpa (my dad).

Still life with cake and ice cream.

Birthday cake face.

Really cute in that t-shirt.

Hours of entertainment in a spinning top.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good Pictures! I love that one of your dad trying to steal his cake ;).

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Very cute! I like the birthday cake face and the one just below it. (Plus the title of the "Still Life" picture.)

Shannon said...

I don't know what it is but Fynn is so beautiful! I love his HUGE grin, cute cheeks, eylashes, and fingers! Gorgeous!

Ashley said...

Those pics are so cute! I am so bummed that we missed his party. I will be shopping for his gift soon!