CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 21, 2008

Feeling better...

...but still not much to say. The boys and I are laying low, trying to fight the last of our mystery illness by staying warm and eating lots of snacks. We built a fort in the living room today, which they totally loved, even though it was a lame fort-building effort on my part. Does anyone have any good indoor fort-building tips? I have no idea how to build a good one. Here's my best effort, and the boys enjoying it:
On another note, do any of you watch 30 Rock? Bryce and I recently rented the first season on DVD because we read in Entertainment Weekly that it's so funny - AND IT IS! Oh, my gosh, Bryce and I laugh so hard at that show. I can't believe we've gone this long without it. Highly recommended.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ah, Forts are such a wonderful rainy day thing (I kid you not a fort was on our agenda for today, but I HAD to get out of the house today)! Keith is the master fort builder in this house. I come home from the grocery store and am amazed at the forts he creates! What you have there looks perfect! Chairs and blankets thats all you need!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

We definitely have 30 Rock on our Netflix now...after what you have told me, it seems we have been missing a gem there :P.
And we give your fort building effort an A+. Looks like fun :)!

Anonymous said...

You need lincoln logs to build a fort.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How many lincoln logs would it take to build a fort that size?

Ashley said...

Forts are fun, but hard to make and keep standing. The kids look happy, so that's all that matters!