CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 09, 2008

I'd like a Coke to go, please.

I am sure some, perhaps most of us, have thought about how they want to kick the bucket, buy the farm, go up to that big On the Border in the sky... I don't like to really discuss death, it freaks me out, but I have decided that I either want to go out drowning in a vat of Coke, or a vat of guacamole. Maybe queso. I just can't decide which one for sure...

I tell you this to convey to you my love of Mexican food. It is unparalleled.

When Bryce decided to help Ewan pick out a Christmas present for me, they knew it had to be a fairy. I collect them, love them, will be one in the hereafter. So they betook themselves to Ebay, and searched for fairy figurines. On the very first page popped up a very appropriate fairy, indeed. Needless to say, it now takes up residence on my kitchen counter:
It is from a line of figurines called "Kitchen Fairies," and coincidentally, my friend, Jenna, gave me a different one for my birthday a few years ago, and since I'm sharing, here she is:
This one is so cute, it almost makes me like peas. Which I don't. Not at all. Certainly I don't want to drown in a vat of those.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You crack me up, chica! Those are some darn cute fairies! I guess I know what to start searching for for your birfday...hmmmm

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! She is SOOO cute! with her little tortilla chip, I love her!

Anonymous said...

How could you drown in a vat of peas? It would have to be split pea soup.

Missy said...

I think they're both adorable but does the first one realize she's getting salsa all over her dress?? :)

Kelli said...

Oh, you could drown in a vat of peas, surely. Strangely enough, though, I actually like split pea soup. Just LOATHE peas themselves. Ick! And, Missy, I never thought of that. Maybe her magical fairy dust is like a super-duper stain protector?

Ashley said...

Bryce and Ewan did good. That is really cool that they found a fairy that was so fitting.