CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 30, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Wednesday...

...or I would have nothing to post today.
Since I turn 31 next week, I figured I should post this birthday picture. Turning 4, with my mom and Amy.

That's the trademark Kelli facial expression. Ewan does it, too. I don't know how old I am here...
My mom, looking virtually unrecognizable, my dad, me, Amy & Ashley. It was cold, which I think is what was coming out of Ashley's mouth, possibly mixed with an expletive or two.

Me, I think 22 years old, with an old friend. Proof that I haven't always been a Pillsbury Dough Boy groupie and at some point in my life did refrain from cookies.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hah, mom reminds me of Alice Clark with the dark glasses. And, I would never cuss in front of dad, ok I will now if neccessary. Back then he would have curled his tongue and then back handed me.

Shannon said...

First off I love that picture of your 4th birhtday because, GAH!!, our babies are turning 4 SO SOON. And also I think they guy on the couch hiding behind the (comic??) book, is pretty funny.

Missy said...

I just look at these and laugh and laugh for some reason!

My mom was a photographer for the local paper so we were phtographed to death! I soooo need to get a scanner!