CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 02, 2008

Ewanisms

I think I've posted before how Ewan sometimes gets a little paranoid. It hits a lot first thing in the morning. During one recent weekend, we heard Ewan pattering toward our room, just awake, and the subsequent TACK TACK TACK of the dog's claws on the floor running toward him. She's always so ecstatic to see him in the morning. But Ewan was less than thrilled as he picked up the pace very quickly, running from her, screaming to us, "Sugar thinks I'm a lollipop!"

He also lately has taken to saying he's "kidding" or "pretending" a lot. For example, "Ewan, do you want to go play outside?" "No." "Oh, okay." "HA! I'm just kidding!" or "I'm was just pretending I didn't want any ice cream." So today, I don't even remember what it was about, and he had said something like that, but then he looked at me with a crooked smile and said, "I was just kidding about pretending."

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh man, that kid makes me smile.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Kelly does that a lot, too (Shannon not so much). His phrase is that he's "just kidding" or "just joking".

Shannon said...

Mmmmm, Ewan lollipops! Sounds yummy! you better warn him next time I come over!