CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 16, 2007

Who cares when it's so pretty?

Okay, so we just finished Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End. I read all the reviews when it was in theaters, and listened to friends talk about how crazy confusing the script was, and how it made no sense with too many tangents and tidbits to choke up the plot. And they were right. But, wow, I didn't even care one bit. It was so spectacular to watch. And I've always loved Bill Nighy, the fabulous man who plays Davy Jones. I think he is one of the most talented actors ever, but now he's also crossed over to my list of "Manly Celebrities Who Can SootheMe To Sleep Every Night Just By Talking," joining the ranks of John Cusack and Jude Law. But Bill up and shot straight to number one. (Although not in my heart; that prestigious holding stays strong with Ryan Gosling.)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Now I really need to see it! We still haven't yet, did you buy it or rent?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

yay! im so excited to see it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just so y'all know I am on her list somewhere :(

Kelli said...

Um, duh, I was referring to my VIRTUAL list. You are number one on my REAL list. Gosh!

elisa said...

Poor Bryce!
Bruce isn't allowed to drool or admire anyone, real or virtual.

I'd hurt him.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

It's on my never-ending Netflix list!