CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 19, 2007

Ambivalence

The fact that the plug to my hair-dryer is dripping water for some mysterious reason has me simultaneously relieved that I don't have to endure that tedious task and horrified that sleeping with my hair wet while short will result in me waking up looking like Carrot Top with a bad dye job. Or something. Whatever, it can't be worse than this:
Again, click for the full effect. That first picture is 9th grade with one of my best high school friends. I can't tell you her name or where she works now, because then I'd have to kill you. And she'd have to kill me. Some may laugh at my hair in that picture, but I actually think it's kind of kicky. The second is me and Jenna, dressed up for some ancient cultural event at high school. Ugh, we walked around like this for hours. She was an ancient Grecian, and I was, well, someone in a kimono with an Amy Winehouse wig and giant moon on her head. The third is eighth grade. I am glaring at someone, my specialty. It's funny, that picture was taken with people who were not really my friends, much, just like last week. Why do I have so many of those?

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

yay for pictures!!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! these are great! I may have some horrible pics of me from around 8th grade, I will have to dig up! I mean HORRIBLE! Oh gosh, I am cringing...

Amber said...

I just got caught up on you blog. I've been a little miffed at the seller of the house we are buying and have been avoiding posting anything until I could settle down a little so as a consequence I've mostly just been avoiding the computer all together. Anyway, it's so weird to see all these pics you are posting because, I recognize all those girls!!! Were you really friends with them? I think I was friends with them all at some point but fell out of friendship while still in highschool or middleschool. Anyway, funny.

Ashley said...

Yay for tweezers! J/K