CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 24, 2007

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

We are so excited at our house! We've been tracking Santa all day. He's in Poland as of this writing, and the above subject is Merry Christmas in Polish. We are going to leave him some snickerdoodles and milk, and I don't know about Bryce, but I'm certainly waiting up to see if I can't get a glimpse of the big guy. Maybe even a picture. I haven't been this excited for Christmas in years. I hope you all have a very starry, Christmas spirity night.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas! What a fun webiste, I can see Ewan checking it often! Good luck on sneaking a picture of Santa!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

hehe...we have been checking that here all night, too...he was in Fredricksburg WV the last time we checked!! So fun!! I hope you see him, give him a big ole kiss from us all!!

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas guys!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Merry Christmas!

I'm really excited that I get to have Ewan in my Primary class next year! (And I'm glad that you and Bryce are happy that I'll be his teacher.)