CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 18, 2007

Matthew 18:4

Tonight were saying our family prayer, and I remembered to ask Heavenly Father to bless those who didn't have families, or homes, or food to eat. After I finished, Ewan asked me why some people didn't have good food to eat or water to drink. I explained that some people didn't have enough money, or that they lived in a part of the world with very little rain or dirty water. "There are lots of reasons," I said, "and we are really blessed to have the things we have. But remember that Heavenly Father still loves those other people just as he loves us." Ewan thought about that for a moment, and then, a little distressed, said, "But, just, Heavenly Father needs more power!"

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Very nice...and the scripture is VERY fitting. If only we could all be as little children in our faith!

Shannon said...

Wow, Ewan is deep! I love how his little mind works :) and good thoughts!