CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 02, 2007

Tagged A-Z

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Shannon, Sarah & honorable mention to Jill (meep)
C- Cake or Pie: Depends on the cake or pie
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Coke, chapstick, concealor
F- Favorite Color: technically green, but I love all colors so much. As visitors to my house can attest
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears
H- Hometown: where I'm from? Grand Prairie
I- Indulgence(s): formerly Frappuccinos (R.I.P.) Now, long hot baths after all are in bed.
J- January or July: I agree with Sarah, neither! I think April. Soft breezes, baby greens on the trees...
K- Kids: Two boys, Ewan, 3, and Fynn, 11 months.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family. And Coke. And CATS!!!
M- Marriage Date: January 25, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 8, 5 boys, three girls. I'm number 8.
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Death, mine or loved one. Life itself, sometimes. Oh, yeah, bees. Julie reminded me.
Q- Quotes: Spiritually: Isaiah 49:15 - 16 ...yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
R- Reason To Smile: Christmas is coming. Call me greedy, but I LOOOVE presents.
S- Season: Spring or Fall
T- Tag Three: Ashley, Amber & Mariah.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have two tattoos. Is that unknown?
W- Worst Habit: Instant gratification. That's why I'm 40 pounds overweight and spend too much money.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. (Who would prefer x-rays?)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cheese. Avocado. Potatoes. Salmon. Chicken. Chocolate chip cookies. Coke. What was that about being overweight again?
Zodiac: Aquarius

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Mmm...salmon! I love presents too! fun to give and to receive! Hello, that is why i did swap-bot! LOL

Ashley said...

cookies and coke, oh yeah! my favorite snack!