CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 11, 2007

He was one of the wise men...

Okay, so I'm in Primary at church. I have the 6 and 7 year olds. My class is mostly girls, and one in particular, we'll call her Bree, comes up with the funniest ideas and random thoughts. I always have a story Sundays after church. This Sunday, we were talking about tithing, and I don't remember what sparked the question, but one of the girls asked, "Why do some people not believe in Jesus?"

I answered, "Well, we live in a world with a lot of different people. Some have never heard of Jesus, and others just believe something different." I didn't know what else to say; I didn't want to get too complicated for them to understand. Then I saw Bree, all wide-eyed and shocked, lean over to the girl next to her and say, "Yeah, some people don't believe in Jesus, but there are even some who don't believe in Santa Claus!" Said with the greatest degree of urgency and drama as was needed in the event of this catastrophe.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

that is funny. Hayden told me last night, "mom, Jesus is in your heart but he lives in Heaven."

Shannon said...

"Bree" is so funny! I love how dramatic she is about everything!

Kelli said...

Oh, that's so sweet about Hayden!!! I love the stuff they come up with.

Missy said...

And that's just another reason why I love that girl!! She's so funny!

Bittles said...

hmmm wondering who Bree is:) JK that's hilarious